N. 2016/679 Pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereafter "GDPR 2016/679"), containing provisions to protect people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation .
The Data Controller is the individual company Ianculescu Roberto Gabriel (hereinafter referred to as "Company")
Registered office Via Batt. Sandro Pomini, 52, 31050, Vedelago TV
Telephone +39 0423370720
The Company will use the essential personal data you have provided (i.e. name, surname, date and place of birth, tax code, VAT number, address, telephone number) for purposes related to the commercial relations between us. The processing of personal data indicated above is necessary to provide the requested services and to carry out the related activities.
The Company will use the optional personal data you provide (ie preferred colors, preferential purchase methods, product lines) in order to improve and personalize the offer of products and services and, in particular, for the following optional purposes for the which requires your express consent:
- Profiling for personalized management of the Customer: collection and analysis of the Customer's optional personal data (including volumes / expenditure values) in order to process, communicate and allow the Customer to take advantage of corporate services designed on the basis of habits and their propensities to consumption.
- Sending corporate promotions: sending via e-mail, telephone, mobile phone, fax, SMS, MMS and other remote communication channels, promotional material relating to company products, services and offers.
- Detection of customer satisfaction and market research: use of data to carry out surveys of the degree of customer satisfaction with respect to the use of company services, as well as market research at the points of sale or by e-mail, telephone, mobile phone, fax, SMS, MMS and other remote communication channels regarding the offer of company products and services.
- Sending information and advertising from third parties: sending information and promotional material on third party products / services and offers, to the Company's points of sale or by e-mail, telephone, mobile phone, fax and other remote communication channels.
Personal data, both necessary and optional, may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and processed in ways strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
The Company processes your personal data lawfully, where processing:
- whether necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken on request;
- if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the Company
- based on written consent for specific activities such as sending a newsletter from the company
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract of which you are a party or relating to the fulfillment of a legal obligation, related to the keeping of accounting and tax records, as well as those relating to the performance of the contract, the failure to communicate personal data prevents the improvement of the contractual relationship itself.
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 on security measures, by subjects specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016 / 679. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed at the bottom of this information, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and, subsequently, for the time in which the Company is subject to retention obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, provided for by law or regulation.
Your personal data may be communicated to:
Internal and external personnel authorized to process within the limits of their competences and in accordance with the instructions given by the Owner;
Subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations
Your personal data will not be subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process. The Company specifies that all data provided can be used for customer profiling, in order to improve the relationship between the company and the same (article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of EU Regulation no. 679/2016).
If you choose to access our site through an account already active on Facebook, the Company may receive information relating to the account used, such as, for example, name and email address. In any case, you can always choose to limit or prevent access to data through Facebook's privacy settings, also with reference to any monitoring of your activities on our site.
Your personal data may be transferred to European Union countries or to third countries with respect to the European Union for the purposes indicated in this statement.
Pursuant to articles 9 and 10 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, you could give the company qualifiable data as "particular categories of personal data", that is, data that reveal "racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership , as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person ". These categories of data may be processed by the Company only with your free and explicit consent, expressed in writing at the bottom of this information.
At any time, you can exercise all the rights recognized by current legislation (articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679) which include those of:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling.
- ask the data controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Written request sent to Ianculescu Roberto Gabriel Via Batt. Sandro Pomini, 52, 31050, Vedelago TV