Biohazard SG-09R - BlowBack Gas
The SG-09 R is Leon Scott Kennedy's starting gun for his mission to locate and rescue Ashley Graham from her captors.
As the default pistol, the SG-09 R has disappointing stats at level 1. These can be set as the weapon is upgraded, allowing it to serve as a good general weapon.
The pistol is best used to hit an enemy in the head or leg, setting them up for a melee attack. This works to save ammo and can make up for the relatively low damage per hit the weapon does.
As the weapon levels up, it becomes more adept at stopping individual enemies, but can still be used against powerful enemies or large hordes.
The exclusive benefit of this weapon is that it increases the damage rate by 5x, which means that each shot has 5x more chance of a critical hit.
Coming back to the airsoft replica, it has high-quality ABS as its main material in construction and was launched on 31.03.2023.
A custom pistol made by Joe Kendo worthy of the title "SG" which means "world's best".
It's been a long time since we've seen a Tokyo Marui Biohazard edition, but once again, the Japanese have come up with their magic and produced this custom limited edition model, whose package containing everything needed to reduce the "horrors" that . will follow. This is a release that coincides with the new game "Resident Evil RE:4", which is a remake based on "Resident Evil 4", and in the reborn story, this completely new "SG-09 R" appears.
The base is an "H&K USP" semi-automatic with a polymer frame, very reliable with very good accuracy and thanks to a conventional design concept. As you can see from the "Kendo" printed on the right side of the slide, this is a custom model made by Gunsmith Joe Kendo.
Using a silver slide, it is mated to a compensator and combined with a standard Picatinny base under the barrel.
- 15mm barrel allows for strong recoil and a stable pull.
- The safety lever is functional and allows the operator to disarm the gun.
- Single and double action
- Metal extractor: the extractor is reproduced as a single piece and made of metal material.
- The loader retaining lever can be operated from both sides
- The grip has an original design that mimics the HK style of the era in which this model was made (the transition period when the USP evolved into the P30 and HK45).
- When disassembled, at first glance it looks like a normal USP. However, upon careful re-examination, everything down to the shape and material of the markets, the high-precision machining and reconstruction, shows that this is not just a custom model or a remake, but a completely different one.
- Based on the USP 9 platform, which also draws inspiration from other HK models, including the HK45.
- Has a range of patented parts completely unique to this model and not found on other Marui pistols
- The compensator is ported and adds an aggressive look to the gun.
- The grip is similar to that of the HK45, with contoured grooves that make the pistol much more comfortable
- The magazine, made of metal, has a capacity of 25 balls.
- Adjustable hop-up mechanism is located inside the ejection port, same as the PX4 model. There is no need to remove the slide to adjust it, just turn the adjustment wheel with your fingernail when the slide is pulled back.
Super limited edition, this is a 1:1 recreation of the SG-09 pistol from Resident Evil 4, exclusive carrying case and two magazines included. Tokyo Marui is known to have a unique production run of these gas pistols from the Resident Evil series; when they are sold out, they will not be put into production again.
|Energy (0.20 g)
|Initial velocity of the ball (0.20 g)