Bandicoot® medium-sized waist pack offers a number of unique features in a smooth, low-profile package.
It will contain all every day carry essentials, like wallet, smartphone, first aid kit, snacks, gloves etc.
Spacious main chamber apart from a zippered mesh pocket has got a detachable organizer with three flat pockets and five elastic bands – known from our Medical Line, which also serves in more civilian applications.
Similar detachable panels are known from Urban Admin Pouch and similar Versatile Insert System-compatible products. Two outer zippered pockets (one of them a stealth pocket, placed on the inner side of the pack) allow to evenly space the load.
Two-way zipper allows easy access to the main chamber from either side.
Adjustable hip belt can be used as chest bandoleer, if the wearer chooses to hide it under a jacket. The hip belt can be detached altogether as well, if need be.
Several elastic bands allows the pack be quickly integrated into any MOLLE/PALS system.
The Velcro ID panel placed upon the outer pocket can be used for easy personalization.
- Detachable internal organizer
- Zippered blind-side external pocket
- ID Velcro panel (with HTX® logo embroidered)
- Internal mesh zippered pocket
- Outer zippered pocket
- Easy internal personalization
- Compatible with MOLLE/PALS
- Internal Velcro panel compatible with Versatile Insert System
- Adjustable and detachable hip belt
- Belt buckle can be easily re-arranged
- YKK® zippers