The new ML-36 grenade launcher from TAGINN is the latest development in the field of paintball and airsoft grenade launcher models. Handling, function and processing are in no way inferior to the original. With this model you can shoot the entire TAGINN MK2 40mm ammunition assortment.
This version is a completely self-guided grenade launcher consisting of a combination of the Taginn ML-35 grenade launcher and the associated standalone chassis. The combination is a powerful grenade pistol with high impact and firepower.
This is the only 40mm grenade launcher capable of semi-automatic firing, as it is not equipped with LPG cartridges as usual, but uses a Co2 capsule that provides enough pressure for about 8-10 consecutive shots fired. Only the ammunition must be reloaded individually by hand before the shot.
You can choose from all types of TAGINN MK2 grenades. Including training bullets, smoke grenades, explosive bullets and marking grenades.
Police and military know this grenade launcher in practice as ML-40. The ML-36 is an almost identical replica for training purposes. Realistic you can not train in terms of appearance, handling and ammunition.
Product details of the TAGINN ML-36 grenade launcher:
- Replica of the original ML-40 grenade launcher
- complete grenade pistol incl. Handle etc (standalone chassis)
- stable full metal design
- Suitable for all 20mm assembly machines
- caliber 40mm (inside diameter shooting channel 36mm)
- Cartridge-free system, ammunition can be fired individually
- Operation by means of 12g Co2 capsules (not included!)
- Approx. 8-10 shots per Co2 capsule possible
- Can shoot all types of TAGINN MK2 ammunition
- Weight about 1100g
- Dimensions 320 x 85 x 150 mm
- Single loader (cartridge) with semi-automatic trigger
- German approval with F-stamp