FNX-45 TACTICAL GBB
The new gas-fed replica model was produced under the FN license. The real model, the .45 ACP pistol is powered by a 15-cartridge charger. It was based on the FNP-45 tactical design, specifically designed for the Combat Pistol Joint program. His goal was to create a new gun for American troops.
As far as the basic project is concerned, minor changes have been introduced, but they have led to greater ergonomics. The sleeve has been redesigned so that the external pipe rests lower. Because of this, the shooter can better control the kickback. The pistol comes with four interchangeable rear grip panels. This allows the user to adjust adhesion to his own anatomy to a limited extent. Another small change is the aggressive texture of a crocus, causing the gun to be firmly in the hands.
Returning to the replica, it is made in the GBB standard, and its dimensions are as close as possible to a true firearm. The total length is 220 mm (218 mm original), the inner tube measures 113 mm and the weight is 830 g (940 g in original). The charger has a capacity of 29 balls.
- The slide is specially designed for mounting MICRO DOT (sold separately). It can be attached directly by removing the cover behind the sleeve.
- Optionally compatible with Micro Pro 1732
- Outer barell for special silencer or FULL AUTO TRACER.
- The ambidextrous safety and disarmament system
- Ambidextrous Mag catch
- Ambidextrous slide catch
- Weaver rail for mounting different tactical devices: flashlight or laser.
|Energy (0.20 g)||0.83|
|Initial velocity of the ball (0.20 g)||91|